.NET 2.0-4.5 Advanced Computer Vision Library. Motion and Object recognition (Canny, Hough Lines, Contours, Object Recognition and more). Rapid development with zero lines of code. Includes video capture components. Free for non-commercial use.
Version: 8.0VisionLab .NET is a set of .NET for advanced computer vision.
License: Free To Try $729.00
Operating System: Windows
The components allow rapid development of fully featured advanced computer vision applications with zero lines of program code.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture
- captures analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Video Recorders
- Records in compressed or uncompressed AVI.
- Video Players
- Play compressed or uncompressed AVI, MP4, WMV files or IP streams.
- Image Generators
- images from bitmaps.
- Video Layers
- Applies video layers over the video frames.
- Timing components
- Clocks and Watchdog Timers.
- Video Filters
- Noise reduction filters, crop, and resize components.
- Motion Detector
- Detects motion in the video.
- Adaptive threshold
- Performs Adaptive threshold algorithm for edge detection.
- Performs Canny algorithm for edge detection.
- Hough Lines
- Finds lines in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Probable Lines
- Finds probable line segments in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Hough Circles
- Finds circles in the image using Hough transform.
- Contour detection
- Finds contours in binary image.
- Find Targets
- Finds possible targets in the image. The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the Track Targets component.
- Track Targets
- Tracks moving targets on the image. The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
- Extract Robust Features
- Extracts robust features using SURF algorithm.
- Haar and HOG Detect Objects
- Detects objects by using Haar like features or Histogram of Oriented Gradients.
- Label Connected Components
- Labels connected components in the image.
Free for non-commercial use.