WavePad Masters Edition for Windows is sound editing software for Windows. This program lets you make and edit voice, music and other audio recordings. You can use the cut, copy, and paste feature to create your own audio file.
Version: 8.20WavePad is a sound editor program for Windows. WavePad lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad Masters Edition Features:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
- Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
- Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording
- Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech)
- Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens
Version 8.20: Windows 10 compatible