Delphi RS232 / RS422 / RS485 serial communications software. Control multiple ports simultaneously. Includes line status / control, modem control, ANSI emulation, virtual ports (USB to serial, Bluetooth serial), hardware / software flow control.
Version: 6.0.1MarshallSoft Delphi serial communications component library for RS232 and multi-drop RS485 and RS422 serial ports.
License: Free To Try $115.00
Operating System: Windows
Use WSC4D to write applications to access data from serial devices such as barcode scanners, modems, lab instruments, medical devices, USB serial devices, scales, GPS navigation, fingerprint scanners, printer servers, etc. Features of WSC4D include:
- Supports 256 ports. Can control multiple ports simultaneously.
- Fully thread safe, port re-entrant, modem control, serial line status and control, and ANSI emulation.
- Uses the standard Windows API to communicate with any device connected to a RS232 serial port.
- Supports virtual serial ports (USB to serial converter, Bluetooth serial).
- State driven Xmodem and Ymodem on multiple ports simultaneously (up to 256 connections).
- Can send Windows messages on completion of events (incoming character, etc.).
- Includes 49 functions plus modem control.
- Supports any baud rate.
- Ability to specify the parity, word size, and number of stop bits.
- Includes multiple Delphi example programs.
- Includes 32-bit and 64-bit DLLs.
- Supports all 32-bit and 64-bit Delphi compiles from Delphi 4 through Delphi XE8 and Delphi Seattle and Berlin.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same WSC32.DLL and WSC64.DLL can be used from any supported (C/C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, COBOL) language.
- License covers all programming languages.
- Royalty free distribution with a compiled application.
- Source code is available.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Full documentation. Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10.
- Fully functional evaluation version.
Version 6.0.1: Added additional error codes. Added SioErrorText() that returns text associated with specified error codes. Added SioPortInfo() that returns baud in BPS and the theoretical port CPS. Added SioGetsC() that receives an entire line through the stop (EOL) character. Added ReadGPS example program.
Version 5.4.1: Added SioCRC16 and SioCRC32 functions to compute 16-bit CCITT CRC or 32-bit CCITT CRC.
Version 5.4: Added SioLRC function to compute the "longitudinal redundancy check"; added additional error checks to SioQuiet and SioWaitFor; SioSetInteger open port requirement changed; modified SioReset to make it more tolerant opening slow virtual ports; added support for XE3/XE4.
Version 5.0: Added support for 64-bits (WSC64.DLL) Windows; Added SioHexView() function; Added several Delphi 2009-2010 examples.