wodTelnetDLX a telnet client component ready to connect to terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. It also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SS1&SSH2) and SSL / TLS
Version: 2.5.8wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL / TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 and Linux emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include:
- Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
- Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
- Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
- Implements VT100 and Linux emulations (only ActiveX version)
- Supports 'slave printing' directly from applications you run on the server
- Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
- Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
- Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
- Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
- Includes Certificate Management Component
- you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
- Automatically sends login and password if specified
- Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
- Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property
- leave other code the same!
Version 2.5.8: 2.5.8 January 15, 2018 Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2n
Version 2.5.6: 2.5.2 March 6, 2011 * Fix in Text property that now returns/sets contents of backlog too 2.5.1 February 18, 2011 * Fix in SelectedText property that returned extra space between each char
Version 2.4.3: 2.4.3 July 9, 2010 * New method SelectRect added in GUI version * New property TranslateSpecial added in GUI version
Version 2.4.2: 2.4.2 March 17, 2010 * HandleSysKeys property added in GUI version
Version 2.4.1: 2.4.1 January 20, 2010 * Distribution now contains x86 and x64 binaries
Version 2.3.9: 2.3.9 March 1, 2009 * Fixes possible access violation error when 10060 is returned in Connected event * Updated OpenSSL to latest version * Removed requirement for MSVCRT.DLL
Version 2.3.5: 2.3.5 October 25, 2007 * Change in telnet protocol - now you can specify only password for autologin feature too, to comply with some cisco routers
Version 220.127.116.11: 2.2.4 September 10, 2006 * Properties ScrollX and ScrollY added to GUI version * ShowCursor property added to GUI version