5PM Term - terminal emulator
Version: 3.5.15PM Term is the most solid, feature rich, and reliable terminal emulator for Mac OS available today. Fully year 2000 tested and certified, 5PM Term provides leading edge terminal emulation to end users and IT managers alike, across the globe.
License: Free To Try $209.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
5PM Term connects users via TN5250, TN3270, and VT420 emulations to IBM mainframe, AS/400, UNIX, and VMS legacy host systems, bringing users powerful legacy host computing to the Macintosh desktop efficiently and seamlessly.
5PM Term comes complete with value-added tools enabling organizations to custom tailor their environment and enhance productivity.
Features such as built-in script editor & macro recording, and a host of other highly customizable tools allow both IT Managers and Users alike to easily create and modify their own macros and customize their environment to their organization's needs.
Here are some key features of "5PM Term":
· Runs in classic mode on Mac OS X seamlessly
· Multiple sessions
· WatchMe macro scripting
· Keyboard macros
· Toolbar macros
· Graphical keyboard remapping
· Full-screen support.
· 5PM runs in Demo mode for 15 minutes.
What's New in This Release:
· The 5PM product and all of its components are now branded as Powerlan USA, Inc.
· Support has been added for new Apple Pro Keyboard (requires MacOS 9.0.4 or later)
· An updated version of the FTP Engine ("~FTP") has been included
· "Embedded Null" error has been fixed in 5250 emulator
· Fixed a problem that prevented the AS/400 FTP client from running properly
· Fixed problems with copying text from the VT420 review buffer
· Fixed a problem with the Delete key in 5250 emulation
· Fixed a problem with extra (null) character appended to text copied from terminal windows
· Fixed a problem with 3270 "Erase To Address" function
· Generic application icon should no longer appear after installation.