Adobe Illustrator CS3 ACE Exam Aid streamlines the task of studying for the corresponding Adobe Certified Expert certification
Version: 3.0.0The Adobe Illustrator CS3 ACE Exam Aid streamlines the task of studying for the corresponding Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification. It does this by testing your existing knowledge of Illustrator CS3 and by helping you to obtain the necessary knowledge required to pass the official exam.
License: Free To Try $69.98
Operating System: Mac OS X
The exam aid is divided into two modes: Study and Practice. In Study mode, you have access to correct answers, supplement answers, and hyperlinked paths to corresponding pages in the Illustrator help documentation. In Practice mode, you can simulate a test environment and sit unlimited mock tests based on the question pool.
A different section included questions that cover only the new features is provided.You may use it independently from the certification section to study for the recertification exam.
The interface is streamlined and intuitive to use. You can customize the mock tests, view passing score, individual module score, and compare your answers against the correct answers.
· Bridge, Managing Assets With
· Color, Working With
· Laying out a Document
· Managing Color
· Outputting to Print
· Publishing for the Web
· Saving and Exporting
· Shapes and Objects, Working With
· Type, Working With
Here are some key features of "Adobe Illustrator CS3 ACE Exam Aid":
· Includes 410 questions (more than any competitor), divided into 9 discrete modules
· A separate section covering new features that you can use to prepare for the recertification exam
· All original questions based on the Prep Guide published by Adobe
· Supplement answers that explain and/or clarify the concepts behind the questions
· Paths to corresponding pages in the Illustrator CS3 help file to enable further study – all paths hyperlinked to LiveDocs for easy access
· A Study mode with the option of previewing correct answers and supplement answers on demand
· A summary screen at the end of each module for reviewing the module content
· A Practice mode for testing your knowledge in a simulated official exam environment
· Unlimited mock practice tests based on the pool of questions contained in the study section
· Countdown clock, flagging, and sorting that create the experience of sitting for the official exam
· Scoring for each individual module and collectively at the end of each mock practice test
· Option of comparing your answers against the correct answers after sitting a mock practice test
· A printable PDF containing the supplement answers that you can use to study when you are away from your computer
· Ability to raise the threshold by increasing either the number of questions delivered or the passing score or by decreasing the allotted time to each mock practice test
· An easy to use interface, leaving you free to concentrate on the task of studying
· Java Runtime Environment (JRE)