Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac can convert any video and audio to iPhone ringtone M4R format and upload M4R files to iPhone, iTunes and Mac.
Version: 7.1.10Aiseesoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac provides a good solution to convert any video and audio to iPhone ringtone M4R format on your Mac.
License: Free To Try $10.46
Operating System: Mac OS X
- Make ringtones from video/audio
Videos in AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264 / MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RM, RMVB, M4V, VOB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, H.264, QT, MPV, etc. can be converted into iPhone M4R ringtones by this software.
Besides, if you need, you can also get your own iPhone ringtones from audio files in MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, M4A, RA, RAM, AC3, MP2 and so on.
2. Customize the output ringtones
This software allows you to get any clip from video / audio and convert it to a ringtone. You can also adjust its volume and add the effect of fade-in and fade-out.
3. Pre-listen to the ringtone effects Before creating a ringtone for your iPhone, you can pre-listen to the sound effect to make timely changes for getting the exact ringtone you want.
4. Manage existing iPhone ringtones You are allowed to remove or rename iPhone ringtones that already exist, and transfer them to iTunes, Mac or iPhone.
5. Connect more than one iPhone simultaneously You can connect several iPhone devices to this ringtone maker simultaneously and export different output ringtones at the same time.
Version 7.1.10: 1. Fix the issue that the conversion is stuck 2. Fix some bugs.
Version 7.1.8: Add Notarization certification
Version 7.0.18: 1. Support iOS 9 and iTunes 12.3. 2. Support iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, etc.
Version 4.0.30: Updated to support iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iOS 4 now.
Version 3.3.30: 1.Customize iPhone ringtone on Mac 2.Manage iPhone ringtone on Mac. 3.Updated to support iPhone 4.
Version 3.3.26: 1.Customize iPhone ringtone on Mac 2.Manage iPhone ringtone on Mac.
Version 3.3.22: 1.Customize iPhone ringtone on Mac 2.Manage iPhone ringtone on Mac