ALLMediaServer enables you to watch movies, listen to music or view photos from your computer on your TV, smartphone or other equipment Samsung AllShare or DLNA compatible.
Version: 0.94ALLMediaServer is very easy to use DLNA server that enables you to watch movies, listen to music or view photos you have on your computer on your TV, smartphone or other connected equipment Samsung AllShare or DLNA compatible. Device on which you want to view files from your computer must be connected to the computer by local Ethernet or WiFi.
Operating System: Windows
Setting up such a network is very simple and allows you not only watch movies on TV or listening to music using ALLMediaServer, but also gives you the ability to browse the Internet or connect to instant messaging (such as Skype) with other users of the Internet (of course, all of these functions must be supported by your TV or other device).
- program is very easy to use, in spite of advanced features, which makes it unique from other programs of this type
- it is not necessary to install many add-ons to run the program. (Other ones typically require many other programs like JAVA, etc. which strongly mess up the system)
- audio-video streaming (SD and HD) and pictures in their original format or real time transcoding
- automatic libraries update when adding/modifying/deleting the files
- support for most receivers (TV, Bluray DVD, Smartphones, XBox, PS3, etc.)
- support for covers/screenshots from movies and mp3
- rotating of images according to their taking with camera (that is, even as you keep the camera "upside down" the program will display images correctly)
- support for external subtitles (srt format at the moment , but other formats coming soon)
- easy cataloging on the AUDIO/VIDEO/PICTURES files DLNA compliant easy searching for files by name or only part of it, but also by tags (artist, genre, album, etc.)
- easy (two clicks) adding of entire directories and subdirectories to the library
- possibility of using ALLMediaServer as the ALLPlayer PlayList
- possibility of changing standard DLNA image on your own