Ampeg SVX is a bass amp plug-in with a real signature sound
Version: 1.1.1Ampeg SVX is a bass amp plug-in with a real signature sound.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg gear to produce 24 amazing bass amp combinations. Plus, you'll have a complete bass pedalboard with 6 fully configurable stomp effects.
In addition, select among 8 classic bass effects crafted after classic Ampeg stomps and other must have vintage gear. Add a tuner and separate direct/amped signal path for a complete software bass rig.
Over 20 bass gear emulations, including classic Ampeg bass amp models like the SVT-Classic, BA-500, B-15R Portaflex “Flip Top”, and SVT-4PRO.
Select from Ampeg stomps like the SPC-OCT Octaver or the SCP-OD Overdrive, or cabinets like the SVT-410H or SVT-810E, powered by AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
For the first time any musician, songwriter and producer can have a complete, "all-in-one" solution for bass recording. Not just for bass players, Ampeg SVX will give you that great bass sound you just can't get by plugging directly into a console or computer.
Here are some key features of "Ampeg SVX":
· 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement
· 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled
· 6 signature Ampeg cabinet models
· 6 Microphone models
· 24 bass amp combinations
· 8 analog modeled stomps
· High-precision Tuner
· Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
· Plug-in and standalone version
· 866 MHz G4 / 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
· Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
· Ampeg SVX RTAS requires Pro Tools 7.0 or later.