Anti-lost CD Ejector ejects CD from CD-drive at Windows shutdown. You can manage your CD-drives (now with multi-drive control using hot keys) with many of Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters and use it more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
Version: 2.2Protect CD-drives from forgotten CD.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Windows
What's new in version 2.2 :
- multi-drive control using hot keys. Only call Main Menu (by double pressing a hot key) and press a letter of the proper drive;
- some interface improvements.
Anti-Lost CD Ejector opens your CD-drive if a disk is left inside it when you shutdown Windows.
And you can manage this process with advanced Anti-Lost CD Ejector parameters.
In addition, with the help of this program you can use your CD-drive more comfortable with hot keys or mouse.
- multi-drive support of all CD-operations and Anti-Lost functions;
- eject CD, if it is in CD-drive when you shutdown or restart Windows;
- ask confirmation before auto-eject; (only PRO-version)
- auto-close CD-drive after customized time;
- CD-monitoring - you can always see, whether a disk is in a drive or not, without opening a drive,
- close/eject CD drive only using one hotkey (, or according to your choice);
- close/eject CD drive using mouse click, browse CD by middle button;
- auto-browse CD and disable AutoRun functions - are useful for fast CD review when disks are often changed;
- you can create a description for each CD and inserting CD you can look through descriptions in automatic mode.