The first and best solution to convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac. Presenting and sharing PDF files become easy!
Version: 1.0.0AnyBizSoft PDF to PowerPoint for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac OS X.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
With this unique PDF assistant, Mac users can easily make professional PowerPoint presentations from read-only PDF files, with all the original text, images, tables, layout and formatting accurately preserved.
Key Features:1. Good Preservation. PDF to PowerPoint for Mac features to convert read-only PDF files to fully-formatted and editable PowerPoint presentations.
It preserves all the text, images, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting in the PDF files to editable PowerPoint presentations.
2. High Efficiency. PDF to PowerPoint for Mac supports batch conversion and partial conversion modes, which can help Mac users' working on Mac more efficiently.
3. High Compatibility. It supports Support Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7, Microsoft PowerPoint 2008 for Mac and does not require Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
4. Support Encrypted PDF Files Conversion. Users can convert restricted PDF files directly. And open password is required for conversion if the PDF file is protected by user / open password.
5. Easy to use. Users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import Customize Convert. And also drag-and-drop operation is supported.
6. Support Multiple Languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese.
7. System Requirement * Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later * CPU: Intel (32bit) 512MHz * Hard Disk: 100M and above
Version 1.0.0: New Release