AsiaFont Studio - Two-byte font editor
Version: 4.0AsiaFont Studio - The premier two-byte font editor (Unicode/CJKV).
License: Free To Try $1,999.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
AsiaFont Studio is the only commercially available two-byte font editor. You can create large Japanese, Chinese, Korean or Vietnamese fonts as well as any other multilingual Unicode-based OpenType fonts. AsiaFont Studio can handle fonts with up to 65,536 glyphs!
Note: OpenType Layout tables required for complex scripts such as Arabic, Devanagari or Thai can be added with the free Microsoft VOLT application.
Here are some key features of "AsiaFont Studio":
· Make OpenType fonts with 65000+ glyphs with access to 100,000+ Unicode characters including the private use area and supplementary plane
· Import and convert CID-keyed fonts into DBCS TrueType format
· Import TTC font collections
· Manually or automatically hint your fonts
· Import/export fonts in TrueType or Type 1 format
· Encode your fonts a hundred different ways
· Draw new characters quickly and easily with VectorPaint tools
· Import, edit and build your fonts in OpenType font format
· Use Python macro system to make custom font tools
· Use Asian glyph edit interface template
· Access many characters with IME input (works with Windows 2000 or Windows XP).
· saves fonts up to 20 glyphs and exports "watermarked" fonts.
· To run Python macros, all Mac OS 9 & OS X users need MacPython-OS9 installed.
· CarbonLib for Classic.