Effortlessly convert between many common units that you may encounter.
Version:Audio Unit Converter is the tool you need if you ever needed to delay sound sources in a multi-channel setup or wanted to work out the delay between the close mic on a snare and the overheads.
Operating System: Mac OS X
How about finding out the frequency of a problematic bass note or converting Hexadecimal MIDI strings into their decimal equivalent?
This widget allows you to effortlessly convert between many common units that you may encounter while working in a studio or live sound situation.
The conversion units in the current version are:
· Distance (m) - Time (ms) - Frequency (Hz)
· Time (ms) - Samples (@ 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz)
· Binary - Decimal - Hexadecimal
· Note Name - Frequency (Hz)
· BPM - Note Duration (Whole, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64 note)