Awave Audio is an audio file format batch converter. It handles about 110 file formats. Optional effects processing using built in effects or VST plug-ins. Professional noise shaped dithering and resampling options. And much more!
Version: 11.2Audio File Format Batch Converter:
License: Free To Try $23.00
Operating System: Windows
- Supports a wide range of audio file formats reads from ~110 and writes to ~75 different formats.
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions handle a thousand files as easily as one.
- File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
- Converts anything from low-rate mono speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio.
- Dithering techniques to improve sound quality when reducing the sample bit-depth.
- Extremely high quality sample rate conversion with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
- Optional audio processing using VST plug-ins as well as built in functions.
- Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.'
- Direct Stream Copy' support for data types
- providing a speed advantage and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) without recompressing audio.
- Handles many types of text meta-data (APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.) with full Unicode support.
- And much, much more!
Version 11.2: New in v11.2: 64-bit native version, support for high-dpi displays, it can handle Opus and G.722 audio, plus many useful new features.
Version 11.1: New in v11.1: VST audio effects plug-in support, and more!
Version 11.0: New in v11.0: Direct Stream Copy of select compressed formats, function to auto-select the best output data format, support for EBU R 128 loudness measure.
Version 10.5: New in v10.5: Much improved resampling speed, and faster handling of uncompressed data formats.
Version 10.4: New in v10.4: Matroska and AVI2 support, WASAPI playback support, 'Play selected' option, and more.
Version 10.3: New in v10.3: Improved dithering and audio normalization functions, Unicode support, Musepack and Shorten file format support.
Version 9.3: Channel mixer, Meta data editing, per file overrides, AAC and AMR support.
Version 9.2: MP3 codec delay removal, new normalization option, CD de-emphasis support, and more!