Awave Audio is an audio file format batch converter. It handles more than 90 file formats. Optional effects processing using built in effects or VST and DX plug-ins. Professional noise shaped dithering and resampling options.And much more!
Version: 11.1Audio File Format Batch Converter:
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Windows
- Supports a very wide range of audio file formats (reads from ~90 and writes to ~60 formats).
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions
- handle a thousand files as easily as one!
- File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
- Converts anything from low-rate speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio and beyond.
- Several optional 'dithering techniques' are availablev that improves the perceived sound quality when decreasing the sample bit-depth.
- Extremely high quality sample rate conversion (resampling) with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
- Optional audio processing using VST or DX plug-ins as well as several built in functions.
- Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.
- Direct Stream Copy support for several types of raw audio data
- providing both a speed advantage, and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) withouth having to recompress already compressed audio
- Handles many types of text meta-data (a.k.a. text tags, APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.)
- with full Unicode support.
- And much more!
- Bonus features: You can also use record new audio clips, or rip tracks from Audio CD's.
Version 11.1: New in v11.1: VST audio effects plug-in support, and more!
Version 11.0: New in v11.0: Direct Stream Copy of select compressed formats, function to auto-select the best output data format, support for EBU R 128 loudness measure.
Version 10.5: New in v10.5: Much improved resampling speed, and faster handling of uncompressed data formats.
Version 10.4: New in v10.4: Matroska and AVI2 support, WASAPI playback support, 'Play selected' option, and more.
Version 10.3: New in v10.3: Improved dithering and audio normalization functions, Unicode support, Musepack and Shorten file format support.
Version 9.3: Channel mixer, Meta data editing, per file overrides, AAC and AMR support.
Version 9.2: MP3 codec delay removal, new normalization option, CD de-emphasis support, and more!