HD Video Converter Factory Pro is a powerful software that converts Standard-Definition videos to HD and even 4k. With support for various HD formats, it helps enhance video quality, making it an excellent tool for improving the visual experience.
One of the standout features of HD Video Converter Factory Pro is its support for the newest encoder H265(HEVC), VP9, and over 150 video formats. This means you can convert virtually any video to any format, making it simple to watch your favorite movies or videos on any device. Whether you want to convert Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV, MPEG-TS, or a wide range of other popular video and audio formats, this software has got you covered.
Another great feature of HD Video Converter Factory Pro is its compatibility with portable and console players. You can enjoy your videos on the go with support for devices like iPad, iPhone, Samsung, Kindle Fire, Nexus, Android, Nokia, BlackBerry, Sony, and more. Additionally, you can watch your favorite videos on your TV with support for Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV, Sharp TV, and other popular brands.
Speed is also a key aspect of HD Video Converter Factory Pro. With Multi-CPU and Hyper Threading support, this software offers real-time video converting speed of up to 50X, making it extremely fast and efficient. Why wait? Check out all of the supported video/audio formats and start converting your videos today.
1. Upgraded the core transcoding components for more efficient and stable conversion process.
2. Added AV1 encoding output to MP4, MKV and WEBM.
3. Improved the stability of screen recording, and added logging export function to the screen recording function.
4. Fixed H265 to H264 transcoding errors.
5. Other optimizations.
1. Added 6 channels support to more formats.
2. Fixed an error that sometimes occurs when closing the program.
3. Optimized CPU utilization.
4. Added AV1 as encoder to MP4 format.
5. Added some new devices.
6. Fixed a conversion problem with .mpeg input files.
7. Downloader module updated.
1, Downloader updated to fix the YouTube download issue.
2, MP4 is the default download format when downloading a playlist or a channel.
3, Fixed the naming when downloading some files.
4, Fixed a problem with analyzing some URLs.
1, Optimized the processing speed when analyzing playlists and channels.
2, Added hardware acceleration supported for H265+8K conversions.
3, Optimized the window selection for the recorder.