Barcode Automator - Batch barcode generation/automation suite
Version: 3.0.1Barcode Automator is our specialized barcoding suite designed for batch barcode generation and automation. The software supports every major barcode symbology, includes vectorized EPS, JPEG, and TIFF export capabilities, and comes bundled with OCR fonts.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Making barcodes in quantity is easy: use Barcode Automator's integrated numeric range editor, or import a list of values to build a folder of barcodes. You can import from Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet, or simply save a tab-delimited file from a database of your choosing. Use FileMaker Pro and/or AppleScript to output custom-formatted barcodes, ready for use anywhere.
Here are some key features of "Barcode Automator":
· Easy-to use interface allows for quick symbology and option selection, allowing for quick generation of thousands of barcodes.
· Support for Global Trade Identification Number representation. Barcode Automator is fully Sunrise 2005 compliant.
· Full AppleScript support (examples included) with format, factor, content, addendum, truncation, and symbology-specific support options.
· Support for EAN-8, EAN-13, ISBN (Bookland EAN), UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF Variable / I2of5, ITF-14, Code 39, and Code 128 symbologies.
· Vector/EPS, TIFF, and JPEG export options for easy integration with your prepackaged or custom software systems.
· Included OCR fonts for perfect machine-readable characters, every time.
· Integrated values editor allows for text import and automatic serialization of barcode values, or manual entry.
· Extensive PostScript® font utilities, including automatic standard to PostScript font name conversion for binary EPS output and a detailed report of your fonts and their PostScript equivalents.
· Automatic check digit calculation and insertion.
· full featured demo, with one restriction : every other digit of each barcode you generate will be replaced with "0".