Virtual multitrack digital audio workstation
Version: 3.5.3Need a professional audio solution for film or video? With Deck, you can spot effects, edit dialogue, process soundtracks, record ADR-style voiceovers and craft complex mixes to stereo or complete 5.1 surround - all while in perfect sync to a QuickTime movie or DV clip.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
For music production, Deck is a dream: It's capable, stable, and sonically superb, with up to four realtime effects plug-ins per track.
Working in broadcast? Deck is fast, easy, and a remarkably cost-effective editing platform. And, its broad range of audio tools include surround mixing, are perfectly suited to multimedia development - for video games, the Web, presentations, or whatever.
· Requires manufacturer supplied Product Authorization Code within 2 weeks of installation
· Power PC, G3, G4, or G5 Processor ( 266 Mhz or faster )
· 128 MB RAM minimum
· 20 MB available disk space
· 18 ms hard drive (average seek time) or faster
· Apple Sound Manager 3.3 or later (for use with Mac OS versions prior to OS X)
· QuickTime 3.0 or later
· CarbonLib 1.4 or Later (Mac OS 8.6 to 9 only)
· Recording/playback at higher bit depths may require third-party hardware/drivers
· Built-in 16-bit Macintosh sound, or supported ASIO (OS 9), Sound Manager, or CoreAudio (OS X) compatible audio card/hardware & driver
· CoreAudio support requires compatible CoreAudio hardware & drivers.