BladeEnc MP3 Encoder - Convert MP3 (MPEG) sound files into AIFF, WAV, or PCM files
Version: 1.4BladeEnc is a MPEG 1 Layer III (MP3) encoder based on the ISO reference code. It makes MP3 files from AIFF, WAV and raw PCM files. It supports many bitrates, from 32 to 320 kbps. Best of all, it's completely free with source code available.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "BladeEnc MP3 Encoder":
· Many bitrates: 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 160, 192, 224, 256 and 320 kbps
· Many sample rates: 48, 44.1 and 32 kHz
· Drag & drop support (drag AIFFs or WAVs on BladeEnc to encode them)
· Control over most original BladeEnc options
· Free, GNU lesser general public license.
What's New in This Release:
· upgraded to BladeEnc engine 0.92.6. This hopefully fixes the crashing bugs people have been experiencing in the end of the encoding process.