Boogle simply tosses you a grid of twenty-five letters and it's your job to create as many words, from adjacent letters
Version: 4.2Think your vocabulary doesn't suck? You have three minutes to prove it! I'm not going to claim Boogle is any sort of fancy new contraption. It's not.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Boogle simply tosses you a grid of twenty-five letters and it's your job to create as many words, from adjacent letters, as you can before the timer goes off.
Boogle doesn't require you to make any choices except when to play and for how long. It's a word addict's dream.
· Registration screen at startup.
What's New in This Release:
· Added ability to use custom names for High Scores entries for registered users. This should have been added long ago.
· Changed dictionary to well-regarded Enable word list. This has removed almost all bogus words.
· Changed Pause window to a modal dialogue. Apparently it was possible to click outside the Pause window and continue playing while the timer was disabled.
· Removed resources file and placed icons into REALbasic's internal icon system. All file icons should now be properly displayed.
· Tweaked documentation to reflect game changes.