BookIt - Use the same bookmarks in all of your browsers
Version: 3.7.5Using Bookit you'll no longer have to run bookmark manager applications to have the same bookmarks between all of your browsers.
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Bookit reads the bookmarks you have and then lets you organize the bookmarks you may not have in all your browsers. Bookit then creates new bookmark files for the browsers you have selected.
Bookit also is a complete organizational tool, while customizing your bookmarks you may: add bookmarks, add folders, add dividers, and move everything anywhere. Bookit has been completely rewritten specifically for Mac OS X, meaning you get the best experience possible.
Here are some key features of "Bookit":
· Gather Bookmarks: Bookit can read and write bookmarks to various web browsers.
· Edit Bookmarks: Drag & drop bookmark organization makes adding missing bookmarks a snap.
· Create New Bookmarks new badge: After organizing your bookmarks, write identical bookmark files for all your browsers. Now with .Mac synchronization you can easily have matching bookmarks at home and at work.
· Edit Information: Don't like the way a bookmark is saved, modify it via the information window.
· System & Dock Menus: Taking OS X support to the next level, Bookit also includes a dock menu and a global system menu allowing you access to your bookmarks from anywhere.
· Screencast: This video shows configuring, synchronizing bookmarks, synchronizing on multiple machines using .Mac and other Bookit features.