BSCWeasel - Open source client for the BSCW system, based on Eclipse
Version: 0.8.8BSCWeasel is a client for the BSCW system, based on Eclipse. It features new ways to use BSCW and through it's architecture it is easy to tailor the client to your needs.
Operating System: Mac OS X
BSCWeasel achieves it's flexibility amongst others throught a component-based approach. Eclipse as base technology means BSCWeasel uses a mature industry standard for component-based software. Components are called "plug-ins".
BSCWeasel completely consists of a collection of Plug-ins, which interact with each other. BSCWeasel can be easily upgraded by addind new plug-ins. developers and enthusiasts can easily add new functionality to BSCWeasel by using clearly defined interfaces.
Here are some key features of "BSCWeasel":
· The look and feel of desktop applications
· New functionalities, the web client doesn't offer
· Better performance trought client side processing
· Open Source for adaption to your needs
· Java Virtual Machine (1.4 or higher)