BTV Pro - View, capture, and edit video
Version: 5.4.1BTV Pro is an application for the Macintosh that allows you to view,capture and edit video, create stop-motion animations, and also has advanced capture features such as frame averaging, time lapse and motion detection.
License: Free To Try $40.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
It works with any Macintosh compatible video input source suchas video input cards, TV cards, built-in video, USB, and FireWire videosources.
Here are some key features of "BTV Pro":
· Works with any Macintosh compatible video input source
· View live video in a window or full-screen
· Movie capture
· Still image capture
· One touch capturing
· Multiple monitor support
· Channel changing on TV cards
· AppleScript support
· Includes the macgix LiveCam AppleScript to turn BTV into a Webcam application
· Movie playback and editing
· Time lapse capture
· Motion detection capture
· Stop-motion animation
· Frame averaging
· Folder Viewer
· Movie export
· DV input/output
· DV device control.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed problems with the 'output dv stream' AppleScript command
· Fixed problems with the 'get dv tape time' AppleScript command
· Fixed problem with DV devices not being recognised on non English language systems
· Fixed problems with video settings not being remembered
· Fixed problem with movie files over 2GB not being captured on Mac OS X
· New AppleScript commands to set the video and sound settings.