Budget Master - Simple budgeting software for Mac OS X
Version: 1.5Budget Master is a simple budgeting utility designed to give you an overview of your finances. Expenses are categorized and budgeded according to common percentages of income based on information from various financial experts.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
You are able to enter an unlimited number of sources of income and can have dollar amounts or percentages deducted from each of those. From this Budget Master calculates your gross and net monthly pay. Budget Master then uses this data to calculate your budget by category.
From there you can enter your expenses into Budget Master and assign them to any of the defined categories and Budget Master will show you the areas of your budget you are overspending and the areas where you are not. Using this information you can make better decisions about how you spend your money.
Budget Master allows you to save as many different budget files as you would like. You could, for instance, save one file for each month and let Budget Master help you keep track of the bills you have paid and the ones that are not yet paid.
Here are some key features of "Budget Master":
· Save multiple budget files
· Simple, easy-to-use interface
· Track expenditures based on categorized percentages
· Calculate your gross monthly and yearly incomes
· Use multiple incomes
· Input an unlimited number of expenses
· Use as a broad overview of your finances or as a detailed report of category spending
· Keep track of the bills you have and have not paid
· Include tithe to your house of worship in calculation.
· The unregistered does not allow you to save or open saved documents and will quit after 15 minutes of use.
What's New in This Release:
· Budget Master now allows you to change the percentages associated with each category.