PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML preserving the layout without any additional software required. Extracts images and fonts from PDF. Provides .NET and ActiveX interface, 100% managed C# code.
Version: 184.108.40.20615PDF To HTML SDK allows developers to convert PDF to HTML without any additional software required.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Windows
- converts PDF to HTML with layout preserved;
- text, fonts, images, tables are preserved;
- vector graphics is preserved (as a background images);
- precise positioning of text and images to reproduce the original PDF file;
- doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other 3rd software to be installed;
- works with .NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in desktop applications;
- works with ASP.NET 2.00, 3.5, 4.00 in web-applications;
- provides access via ActiveX interface for use by legacy programming languages (Visual Basic 6, old versions of Delphi) and scripting (VBscript and others
Version 220.127.116.1115: improved text extraction; improved performance; fixed PDF parsing issues; fixed JBIG images decoding; other minor improvements and bug fixes