Classic FTP is an easy to use ftp client that allows you to view, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server
Version: 1.06Classic FTP is an easy to use ftp client that allows you to view, edit, upload, download and delete files from a remote server (website) or network for free.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Classic FTP, as its name suggests, has been specifically designed to look and feel like a typical ftp client.
Whilst offering all the same features as other ftp clients, Classic FTP is perfect for both advanced and novice website administrators. But best of all, Classic FTP is completely free. We offer it free in the hope that you will download and try some of our other great software titles.
Classic FTP's easy to use interface makes locating and editing files on your website easy. You can also upload or download files with a single click of a button.
Classic FTP also features a handy 'Mirror and Upload' tool, where by the click of a button it will scan the selected local folder and upload any files that do not exist in the selected remote folder.
Classic FTP will also help you synchronize navigation of a local folder with a remote folder, saving you time and reducing the risk of uploading to the wrong folder.
Here are some key features of "Classic FTP":
· Upload to a website using file transfer protocol (FTP)
· Upload directly from within Windows Explorer
· Work like a conventional ftp client
· Visually compare your local drive and what's online
· Manually download selected files
· Detect file changes and upload automatically
· Schedule automatic scans and uploads
· Manually connect and disconnect to site
· Completely Free