CocoaBooklet - Create a booklet out of a PDF file
Version: 2.0.4CocoaBooklet lets you create a booklet out of a PDF file, it is a page imposition tool.
Operating System: Mac OS X
A booklet is book that is bound in the middle. Which means that a booklet has four pages printed on one sheet of paper (two on each sides).
It is a useful tool to reduce the number of pages that has to be printed, which lets you save a lot of paper.
If you have for example a PDF file with 8 pages, you booklet will look like this:
· First sheet, first side: pages 8 and 1
· First sheet, second side: pages 2 and 7
· Second sheet, first side: pages 6 and 3
· Second sheet, second side: pages 4 and 5.
The bottom line is that you simply print your booklet, staple it by the middle, fold it in two and you have a book! CocoaBooklet also lets you create a minibooklet, which is especially useful for printers that cannot print on both sides.
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfix: under certain conditions, the PDF Service didn't work
· Interface and help corrected to mirror the change in the way the PDF Service works.
· Java 1.4.2.