Packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting. It allows you to monitor network operations, isolate & solve network problems, identify network bottleneck & bandwidth use, and replay packets.
Version: 10.0Capsa is an easy-to-use Ethernet packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes.
License: Free To Try $695.00
Operating System: Windows
It performs real-time packet capturing, 24 / 7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing.
By giving you insights into all of your network's operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter
- Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
Version 10.0: New Features MAC address library and IP address library have been updated. The calculation for TCP conversation metrics has been updated. Average bps, average utilization, and average pps are added for traffic statistics.
Version 9.2: New Features HTTPS packets can be decrypted with key files Application based traffic analysis and statistics are available An Application view and an Application Explorer are provided More than 1800 built-in applications are provided Custom applications are available A Base64 Codec is provided
Version 9.1: New Features: Network traffic can be analyzed based on local processes. A Process view and a Process Explorer are provided. Improvements: bps calculation is optimized. No "Limited Group" for Node Explorer. View Display is optimized. Conversation data display is optimized.
Version 8.3: Bugs Fixed: The Windows 10 operating system logs off from time to time when starting Capsa. Added name table cannot be auto-saved. Packet files with capitalized extension cannot be replayed. Log View settings in Analysis Profile cannot be auto-saved.
Version 8.2: New Features: Support displaying decoded data in hex in Data Flow sub-view in TCP Conversation view and UDP Conversation view.
Version 8.1: New Features: Add online auto-update feature. Add conversation filter. Add signature recognization of DNS packets.
Version 8.0: New Features: Third-generation Colasoft Traffic Recognition Engine (CSTRE). Expert Network Loop Diagnosis. Conversation Colorization. Auto-resolve Host Name and Domain Name. Start Capsa from the Command Line.
Version 7.8: New Features: Domain based statistics is available. Port based statistics is available. Windows Server 2012 support (except for Colasoft Packet Builder).