Perform routine actions in one click! Stop typing the same text over and over again! Now you don't need to go through numerous menus to find the necessary program or web page. Leave your mouse alone and configure hotkeys for all of your actions.
Version: 9.3Discover how to perform any routine action in one click!
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Windows
Stop typing the same text over and over again! Now you don't need to go through numerous menus to find the necessary program or web page.
With this new generation hotkey manager you can leave your mouse alone and configure hotkeys for all of your actions - just like real pro's do.
Comfort Keys will help you to:
- Launch the necessary programs and open web pages by pressing a single hotkey.
- Insert predefined texts (email templates, signatures, passwords, greetings, phone numbers, addresses, etc.) using hotkeys or the built-in template manager.
- Change the language and case of the typed text.
- Control the sound volume in a quick and convenient manner.
- Record key press sequences and play them back as many times as you need.
- Block some keys or simulate the press of a specific key when another one is pressed.
- And much more.
We made sure you always have a hotkey guide at hand by integrating a fully functional on-screen keyboard showing all the available hotkeys.
We also wanted to make your work simpler and more efficient by integrating several useful tools into Comfort Keys:
- A clipboard manager.
- Text and graphic templates manager.
- An enhanced application switching window.
- A current language flag which is always located next to the text cursor and helps determine the currently used language.
- A history window for the previously launched applications with an ability to quick-launch them again.
Version 9.3: Lots of fixes and improvements.
Version 9.0: New design and new icons. New styles have been added: Windows 10, Colored, Android. The window for selecting the type of keyboard has been improved. Almost all on-screen keyboards have been improved. Improved support of High DPI Displays. Lots of other fixes and improvements.
Version 7.5: Improved Windows 10 Compatibility. Fixed issue with double letter entry when typing with the stylus or pen. Fixed issue with computer restart. Some other bugfixes and improvements.
Version 7.4: Improved Windows 10 Compatibility. Changed the icon on the Win key. Improved the response rate when using the keyboard with the touchscreen. Fixed: Alternate symbols for number keys didn't work correctly sometimes. Many other fixes and improvements have been made.
Version 7.3: New "Single line" option for the clipboard manager. Improved the Search box in the clipboard manager. New 12 flags for languages have been added. The word auto-complete feature has been improved. New "Terminate the active program" action. Lots of other fixes and improvements.
Version 7.2: http://www.comfort-software.com/news-i57-2.html
Version 7.1: Improved application icons. Option "Auto replace" has been added to the template settings. New ability to set the font of the key label has been added. Keyboard always provides visual feedback when you touch a key. Fixed the bug that occurred when you touch one key with two fingers. General fixes.
Version 5.0: Added new on-screen keyboard settings. Added new "Typing aid" parameters. Added a new "Security" group. Added a new setting for text templates. Added new actions. Added extensions for FireFox, Chrome and Opera. Fixed toolbar flickering on the taskbar. Lots of other fixes and improvements.