ConvertIt Pro - is a unit conversion program containing over 2300 unit conversions including currency
Version: 3.1.5ConvertIt Pro is a unit conversion program containing over 2300 unit conversions including currency.. There is even an option to add new unit conversions and it will automatically check for updates.
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
ConvertIt Pro features a scientific calculator and online definitions and has up to 10,000 significant digits of accuracy for the mathematical professionals.
Here are some key features of "ConvertIt Pro":
· With ConvertIt 3, it is easier than ever to locate units. You can locate any unit anywhere in the program.
· Unit Highlighting makes favorite units stand out. There are seven different color options, so you can pick your favorite, or you can use more than one color to "group together" favorite units. The highlighting will show up in both the "From" and "To" lists and will still be there after quitting and reopening the program.
· ConvertIt 3 allows for having multiple windows open at once so you can go back and forth between categories or even within the same category without losing the conversions you just did. You can have as many tabs as your heart desires.
· This is a useful feature if you have a number that is in the form of an equation. Rather than performing the equation first, then doing the unit conversion, you can put the equation directly into the input field.
Category and Unit Management
· If you need other units that ConvertIt does not have, and you know the ratio between them (such as 1 zilcho = 8.2 flibber), you can add them yourself! You can create new categories and subcategories, or add the units to a category that's already there.
· To suit your calculating needs, without having to open another program (or look under all your papers for a calculator), ConvertIt has a scientific calculator which lets you put in equations the way that they would be written.
· If you're not sure about the definition of any of the units, such as "arpent," you can use the dictionary. It will go to the internet and give you definitions from one of several dictionary servers. There is even the option of adding additional servers.
· When you need to add and/or subtract several numbers with different units, you can do that here without going through all the work of converting them to the same unit first...thus saving time.
· Intel or PowerPC Processor