CopyPaths - Contextual Menu Plugin with a single focus: To copy full paths to files in many different formats
Version: 1.5CopyPaths is a lean, robust, and easy to use Contextual Menu Plugin with a single focus: To copy full paths to files in many different formats.
License: Free To Try $12.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
I originally wrote CopyPaths because I couldn't find a small and simple utility to do what it does easily. CopyPaths is just about as painless as it gets. I hope you like it!
1. Copy full pathnames of one or more selected files to the clipboard.
2. CopyPaths will Automatically format those pathnames for instant use in C Source files, Pascal files, MPW, or AppleScript, and More!
3. Default your own special format for paths in CopyPaths' own resource fork with ResEdit!
We don't have a CopyPaths contextual menu for OS X, but we've become quite addicted to the AppleScript Droplet below. Paste this text into a new AppleScript in ScriptEditor, and save it as an unbundled application. Then drop your files onto it!
What's New in This Release:
· Recompiled with CodeWarrior Pro 5.
· Added AppleScript selection.
· Updated 'TMPL' resource.
· Added Unix/Java settings.