cSquareMultiButton - RealBasic class that implements the square Plus/Minus list controls
Version: 2.0cSquareMultiButton is an open source, self-contained control class for REALbasic 5.5 that implements the square Plus/Minus list controls found throughout MacOS X 10.3 and later.
Operating System: Mac OS X
It requires no additional image resources or plugins. Although it is meant for MacOS X, it should compile fine under other builds.
Here are some key features of "cSquareMultiButton":
· Totally self contained, no external image resources required.
· A plus and minus button are the default buttons, you can remove them if you wish by using the .RemoveItem call
· The control will calculate it's width and height automatically.
· Supports text and image buttons. (Images are assumed to be 16x16)
· Supports proper active states for Composite and Non-Composite windows. (Extra code in Activate/Deactive events required in non-composite windows.)
· REALbasic 5.5.