Oracle data generator with extensive collection of basic and meaningful generators for various data types, flexible customization options, templates for creating your own generators, that delivers flawless test data generation in a well-designed UI
Version: 2.3dbForge Data Generator for Oracle is a small but mighty GUI tool for populating Oracle schemas with tons of realistic test data.
License: Free To Try $299.95
Operating System: Windows
Having an extensive collection of 200+ predefined and customizable data generators for various data types, the tool delivers flawless and quick data generation (including random number generation) in easy to use interface. Data Generator offers flexible options and templates to create and use your own generators to better suit your requirements.
- Generate large volumes of data for multiple Oracle database versions
- Support for inter-column dependency
- Avoid the need for data entry in multiple databases manually
- Automate and optimize data generation tasks in the command line
- Add reliability to the application with meaningful test data
- Output the data generation script to a file
- Increase testing efficiency by sharing and reusing datasets
- Eliminate risks to access secure data by provisioning test data
You can always find the latest version of the product on the official Devart website.
Version 2.3: * Activation of the tool via the command-line interface