Desktop Master is a remote control software which supports TCP/IP and direct MODEM connection (With file transfer,text messaging,video comm...)
Version: 3.0Desktop Master V3.0
License: Commercial $39.99
Operating System: Windows
The basic purpose of the software is controlling a remote computer
in any physical distance through a direct MODEM connection or a TCP/IP connection, and performing any operation, as you were USING the remote computer.
So, it's possible to reach a computer anywhere you can connect.
The areas or platforms that may need the software
Personal Home/Office Access
Technical Support Departments
There might be more more examples where the "Desktop Master" would be helpful.
There are additional specifications of the software
- You can remotely control the computers over a TCP/IP network or a MODEM connection through the special protocol of the software.
- The call can be made from client or server, that reduces the costs of Technical Support services
- Bidirectional video connection through webcams or similar...
- Bidirectional file transfer is avaliable
- Text messaging
- Password protection
Advantages of the software
- The call can be made from client or server when connecting through MODEM (that reduces the costs of Technical Support services, because client can call as server)
- No special setup. (Application does all the needed settings)
- Small size. (only appr. 1MB when extracted)
- No tons of special drivers
- Simple registration (You should only send us the product ID after payment)