Dominions - Fantasy game where you become a pretending God
Version: 1.15Dominions - Priests Prophets & Pretenders is a turn based fantasy game in which you take the role of a pretending god. Each pretender is Lord and Master of one of fourteen cultures, each with its own individual strengths and weaknesses.
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Dominions features over 600 units, 400 unique spells and more than 300 magic items.
With the aid of soldiers and mages you will conquer the lands of your neighbors in a struggle for total domination. Priests and prophets will preach throughout the world to spread your dominion, the manifestation of your divine supremacy.
Here are some key features of "Dominions 2":
· 1-14 Players. Play single player or with up to 13 friends (hotseat, PbEM, TCP/IP).
· More than 600 units.
· More than 400 unique spells.
· More than 300 magic items.
· Design your own God by choosing his physical form, magic skills and how his dominion affects the world.
· Dominion. Make sure that the dominion of enemy gods doesn't enter and corrupt your lands.
· The worlds most famous heroes will be granted heroic abilities that grows with their fame.
· Mercenaries are bought on a global market, all players can bid, but only one will get them.
· Build fortresses to protect your lands and to boost your production. Fortresses must be besieged before they can be stormed.
· Huge automatic battles with hundreds of units.
· Create your own monsters and scenarios.
What's New in This Release:
· This a small bug fix release.
· Save files are compatible with version 1.14.
· Make sure everyone in pbem games use the same version or the battle replays will be incorrect.
New Features / Game Balance Changes
· Powerful mages are more conservative with their magic gem spending.
· 'Out of squad nbr' bug fixed.
· Unit stats no longer pop up during turn generation (bug introduced in version 1.14).