Excel workbook copy protection tool, compiles XLS to EXE application (which requires MS Excel to run) with securely hidden formulas and VBA code. Main features:copy protection with regkey; create trial / demo of workbook; https://DoneEx.com
Version: 2.5DoneEx XCell Compiler offers very easy and hassle free Microsoft Excel workbook copy protection.
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Windows
You can compile Excel spreadsheet into EXE application with securely hidden formulas in binary format and protected VBA code.
With registration / license management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license agreement (EULA) and much more...
Main features are:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format.Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Compile Excel Workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File).You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
- VBA code copy protection.
- Run a compiled workbook without macro security alert.
- Create registration/license based application.Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking.Allow your compiled Excel workbook to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE,which doesnt require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- Add your own end user license agreement (EULA). Compiled EXE will not be started until EULA accepted by customer.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- Create Trial/Demo of compiled Excel workbook limited by amount of days and nag window.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.5: Support for Dinkey dongles was added.Bulk registration key generator was added.Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at https://doneex.com
Version 2.4: Target MS Excel insensitivity option was added. Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.3.8: Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.3.5: The option to launch the single instance of compiled EXE file was added.Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.3.4: Custom resources dictionary support was added.Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.3.3: Excel 2016 (32/64 bit) is supported.Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at http://DoneEx.com
Version 2.3: Internal improvements and bug fixes. See details at DoneEx.com