DVDFab DVD Ripper converts DVD to almost all video / audio formats playable on all mobile devices, with a few clicks and fabulous effect. It is constantly updated to support new formats, and enables you to add more supported devices manually.
Version: 10.0.8.8DVDFab DVD Ripper is the most powerful and flexible DVD to Mobile Converter which can convert DVD to almost all the popular video / audio formats playable on any mobile devices.
License: Free To Try $54.90
Operating System: Windows
- More than 10 DVD Ripper modes available: Generic, iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, Apple TV, PS4, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA. More supported devices can be added manually.
- Generic: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/DivX/Xvid/H.264/AVI/FLV MP4 file playable on PC and other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
- iPod/iPhone/iPad: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on iPod, iPod touch, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 5S and iPad Pro.
- PSP: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on Sony PSP.
- ZUNE: Convert DVD to WMV file playable on Microsoft ZUNE.
- NDS: Convert DVD to DPG file playable on Nintendo DS.
- Xbox 360: Convert DVD to WMV file playable on Microsoft Xbox 8.
- PS4: Convert DVD to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file playable on Sony Play Station 9.
- Convert DVD to specific format supported by Apple TV, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA.
- Extract DVD audio to MP3/MP4/WMA/WAV/AC3/DTS.
- Let you select audio track and subtitle.
- Enable you to set parameters for video and audio format.
- Crop automatically to remove black bars on many widescreen movies.
- Crop manually to adjust video's play region on devices.
- Resize output from Letterbox to Pan&Scan.
- Support the newest NVIDIA CUDA, multi-core CPUs and batch conversion to increase speed.
- Can convert a title with different profiles simultaneously.
- Support both NTSC and PAL video format.
- Preview title like real DVD player.
- Support up to 1
- multichannel audio output.
- Converting progress can be viewed.
- Constantly updated to support new formats and devices.
- Multiple UI languages available for choice.
Version 10.0.8.8: 1.Added the support for some new Java protections.2.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Blu-ray versions of the Sleight, Saban’s Power Rangers and The Big Sick, and the DVD version of My Little Pony.
Version 10.0.8.7: Fix a crash problem by the end of backup process under certain modes of the DVD Copy module.
Version 10.0.8.4: 1.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks from the Blu-ray versions of American Assassin and Despicable Me 3.2.Fix a problem that the audio channel order is messed up after removing the Cinavia encryptions from certain Blu-rays.
Version 10.0.8.0: 1.Add support to remove Cinavia watermarks from Blu-ray versions of Rock Dog and Red Turtle and DVD version of American Assassin,Despicable Me 3 and Hitmanâ€™s Bodyguard.2. Improved metadata feature for DVDs.3.Fix authorization failure problem if users use wireless connection and external hard drives
Version 10.0.7.9: 1.Added the support for AACS v64.2.Added the support for some new Java protections.
Version 10.0.7.7: 1.Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks of the infected DVDs with the Full Disc mode.2.Fix some minor changes and improvements.
Version 10.0.7.4: 1.Merry Christmas! Weâ€™ve just infused the Startup Screen with some Christmas spirit. Check it out!2.Add the support for some new Java protections.3. Improved the PC authorization process for multi-computer licenses.
Version 10.0.7.1: 1.Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks from Blu-rays with the Full Disc mode.2.Added the support to remove a new protection as found on the DVD version of Office Christmas Party.3.Added the support to show the progress bar when analyzing sources in Blu-ray Copy module.
Version 10.0.6.8: 1.Added the support for some new Java protections.2.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermark found on the DVD version of By The Sea.3.Added the support to collect the Meta Info of DVD sources.4.Improved the support to collect the Meta Info of Blu-ray sources.
Version 10.0.6.5: 1.Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on the Blu-ray version of Bleed for This and Free Fire.2.Fix some conversion crash problems in certain cases.3.Fix some minor changes and improvements.