EMCO RemoteAudit 2.0 collects installed software and hardware information from Microsoft Network with export options to Access Excel Html and XML.
Version: 2.1.0EMCO RemoteAudit 2.0 collects installed software and hardware information from Microsoft Network with export options to Access Excel Html and XML.
License: Free To Try $95.00
Operating System: Windows
It is a read-only operation, nothing is written until exporting the collected data. FETCH NEW function that detects all computers added to the Network. For NT4 / W2K / XP there is no need to install any clients or services at remote end. WinX / ME needs a logon script.
With Custom Scan Database you can add filenames or a registry location of a program that you want to add to the list of installed software, additional to what you see listed in Add / Remove Programs under Control Panel.
- Computer Name
- Computer Description,
- Operating System (Version, Build, Service pack, Prod. ID)
- Last Logged on User
- IP Address
- Type of computer (Desktop, Laptop, Server)
- Total Physical Memory
- Processor (Speed, Type)
- Scan Date
- Hardware serial number, Monitor type, Vendor. (Depending on WMI)
- Hard disk information, size and remaining disk space
- Mapped network drives
- Program folders
- Startup commands
- Two custom fields
- Exclude option for Installed applications titles
- Schedule for Update and Fetch new
- Registry Scanning for multiple values
- Custom Scan for required matching value in registry/File
- Manual editing, allowed to edit from scratch