eXPressor - Software Protection System and compressor for your .exe files
Version: 126.96.36.199eXPressor - Software Protection System and PE Compressor. Used as a compressor this tool can compress EXE files to half their normal size. Once compressed, the files execute just like normal.
License: Free To Try $50.00
Operating System: Windows
As a protector It is designed to protect applications against crackers.
Also can help developers in creation of uncrackable registration keys, and implementation of trial version for protected software.
- excelent compression ratios ~70% (this is
- tighter than .rar, .zip, upx etc.);
- multilevel packing (over and over the same file);
- support for various 32bit PE files like .exe, .dll, .net, .ocx, .scr;
- customizable resource compression;
- password protection for applications;
- counteraction to classical memory dumping tools;
- detection of cracking tools like file or registry monitors, debuggers;
- application integrity check (agains viruses, resource modifications);
- debugging and anti
- anti memory patching techniques;
- protection of application's imported functions using different methods (emulation etc.);
- eXPressor offers a set of APIs for interaction betweend decompressing routines and protected applications;
- registration keys system using RSA based encryption/decryption algorithm;
- keys can be generated using specific hardware ID; say STOP to your application keygenerators; "
- stolen" registration keys management, integration of stolen keys in new protected versions of the application;
- eXPressor offers the possibility of creating "trial" versions of the application, with limited functionality, and limited evaluation time or number of executions;
- reminder message in unregistered version of protected programs;
- shell integration, project file saving, command line support and more
Version 188.8.131.52: - added support for Windows7; added 64bit support; added Windows Mobile file compression support;