Fathers Day Sudoku - Tile based version of Sudoku game
Version: 1.0Fathers Day Sudoku is a relaxing version of the classic Sudoku game. Kids can play on the 2x2 grid and mom and dad can play on the 3x3 grid.
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Fathers Day Sudoku uses a calming intuitive interface to make game play both relaxing and fun. It offers just the amount of help you need.
Fathers Day Sudoku also helps you to manage your time by:
1. Limiting the amount of time you can play each week
2. Allowing you to configure a trusted friend that can give you more play time if you need it
3. Help you play less Sudoku by having your trusted friend reduce the amount of play time each week
And its free to try. Simply download Fathers Day Sudoku and try it free for 15 days. During the trial period, Fathers Day Sudoku is fully functional with the exception of the trusted friend feature.
Fathers Day Sudoku was written as a gift for our dad for Fathers Day. It works exactly the way he likes it.
Here are some key features of "Fathers Day Sudoku":
· Create your own custom tile images
· Generate Sudoku using 4 levels of difficulty
· Generate 2x2 and 3x3 Sudoku
· Get help solving a single tile
· Get help telling you how many tiles are correct and how many are incorrect
· Get help that colors the correct tiles blue and the incorrect tiles red
· Get help that completely solves the Sudoku
· 15 days trial period.