Fatsondo - 256 AudioUnit/VST preset plug-in
Version: 2.0.3Fatsondo is one of very few VST instruments (and AudioUnits), which has been tailored made for the creation of fat sounds. And it has a built-in chorus, flanger, stereo delay, comes with 64 factory patches and a 17 page manual (Adobe Acrobat). Listen to the MP3 files at the bottom of this page.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Fatsondo is, compared to other plugins, an unusual synth in the sense that it has a couple of features, which are not always seen in the more traditional VST instruments and AudioUnits. For example it has a chaos oscillator, filter banks, a flanger with a random mode and performance keys.
Here are some key features of "Fatsondo":
· a polyphonic unison mode,
· a unique processor module, which can switch between different functions,
· a warm and resonant lowpass/highpass filter,
· 3 oscillators per voice (which can be extended with the unison function) and built-in effects.
· You will need a VST Instruments or Audio Unit (on Mac OS X) compatible host software, such as Cubase VST, Cubase SX, Orion Pro, Muzys, Logic, Acid Pro or any other compatible software, which can execute VST Instrument (or AU) plugins.