Fix Permissions By SW - Repairs permissions on Mac OS X
Version: 2.7Fix Permissions By SW runs the CLI repair disk permissions command.
Operating System: Mac OS X
- **THERE IS NO APPLICATION!*** (the installer IS the program!)
When the "installer" is run, Disk Utility runs its "repair permissions" command in the background. If you want to "repair permissions" again, "install" the package again.
This program runs the command
"sudo diskutil repairPermissions /"
That's it....its just in a package to make life easier.
What's New in This Release:
· More logging for system events
· Log files now placed in separate directory (/Library/Logs/SISUWORKS/FixPermissionsBySW.log)
· Reduced dependency on executing commands as root, due to the fact that root authentication is required anyways
· Forced Software to only run on Root volume (currently booted volume) to clear up some confusion.