FoneLab iOS Unlocker is a versatile software that enables users to unlock their iOS devices by removing various passwords, including iOS passwords, Apple ID, MDM, and forgotten iTunes backup passwords. Once unlocked, users can freely access and utilize their iOS device.
The main features of FoneLab iOS Unlocker include:
1. Wipe iPhone passcode: Whether your iPhone passcode is a 4-digit, 6-digit, Touch ID, or Face ID, this software can easily remove the passcode and unlock your locked iPhone.
2. Remove your Apple ID: If you forget your Apple ID or password, you may lose access to various Apple services. However, FoneLab iOS Unlocker can remove the forgotten Apple ID and allow you to switch to a new Apple ID account on your configured iOS device.
3. Recover screen time passcode: If you receive a pop-up message indicating that you have reached your limit on your iOS devices and need to change settings, you would normally need to enter your Screen Time passcode. But what if you forget the passcode? FoneLab iOS Unlocker enables you to recover and remove the passcode without losing any data on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
4. Remove MDM from iOS devices: If your iOS device has a Mobile Device Management (MDM) lock, it can restrict access to various device features. FoneLab iOS Unlocker can assist you in easily removing MDM without any data loss.
5. Remove iTunes backup passcode: If you have forgotten your iTunes backup passcode and are unable to access your encrypted backup, there's no need to worry. FoneLab iOS Unlocker can remove your iTunes backup passcode with just a few clicks.
Overall, FoneLab iOS Unlocker provides a convenient solution for removing passwords and restrictions on iOS devices. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it an excellent choice for those in need of unlocking their devices or removing password-related obstacles.
1. Optimize the logic of trust detection when unlocking the device.
2. Fix some bugs and optimize the product.
Version 1.0.58: New release.