General Edit Pro Updater - Trial updater for Classic version 1.x to Pro version 2.0.1
Version: 2.0.2General Edit is a very useful file tool for Mac OS designed to help programmers and other software professionals view or edit data files with complex formats.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Who could use General Edit?
* Software engineers and programmers
* Software testers
* Technical support engineers
* MIS staff
* Serious hobbyists who want to delve inside their files and system
Advantages of General Edit
* Quick insight into data structure contents.
* Easier than studying raw hex dumps.
* Faster debugging with clear display of data.
* Saves coding time with direct data editing.
Here are some key features of "General Edit Pro":
Â· You develop or test applications that read or write files in a custom format.
Â· You have to debug problems such as your program failing when it reads certain files.
Â· You have to repair or analyze files that have been corrupted.
Â· You need to analyze the structure of files of unknown origin.
Â· Mac OS X 10.3 or later and Java 1.4.2 are recommended.
Â· General Edit 2.0 or later.
What's New in This Release:
Â· Fix bug when reformatting or saving struct with 64-bit constant.