No matter where you are, use a web browser to control your android device. GotoHTTP is a online remote control tool, the smallest and easiest to use remote control tool that allows you to access remote device from web browser.
Version: 6.4GotoHTTP allows you to control remote android device from web browser. User only needs to install the GotoHTTP software to android device which is about to be controlled.
Operating System: Android
It will display computer id and access code, to control the computer, open offical site https://gotohttp.com , input computer id and access code, then you can control it.
1. Access from anywhere. Use a web browser to control remote computer without installing any software or plugin.
2. Cross-platform. Control remote android from Mobile device, Windows, MAC, Linux...
3. Manage remote files, and transfer files between local and remote computer.
4. Remote Shell
5. Remote Logcat
6. Soft keyboard support. User can send any keys to remote computer.
7. Non-rooted device supported
8. Full screen view mode, fit in window and actual size view mode. Auto scroll following the mouse if remote desktop is larger than local view.
9. Wake on Lan
Version 6.4: non-rooted device supported, remote shell, remote logcat