HPop - POP email checker with filter options that lets you add multiple accounts or to apply filters to each mail.
Version: 1.2HPop is a POP email checker with filter actions. You can add multiple accounts and apply filters to each mail.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
HPop can store mails in a file to add them later to a database, for example. You may also delete a mail without downloading it.
Here are some key features of "HPop":
· First, give a Name to your account configuration and complete all the information. If you want to keep the account disabled (not checking), uncheck the Mail account enable box.
· With the Tasks... button, you can add tasks to do with your incoming mail.
· Also, from the Account menu, you can edit all your accounts. Remember to push Apply button to save changes made to the selected account.
· On the Task List window, you manage all the filters of one account. Also you can change the order of the filters.
· A Task, or Filter, configuration window has three configuration panels. In the General panel you give a Task Name, and set the preconditions to execute the filter.
· The Delete mail after process option, of course, deletes the mail from the server.
· With the Saving option panel, the mails can be stored to process later. For example, add emails to a database.
· Save mail information to file: Saves mail fields to a file, separating each field with a special character.
· Append complete mail to file: Appends complete mail to a file. Note that this option downloads the entire message.
· Save each mail in separate file: Saves each mail with a unique filename in a folder. You can use UILD, date and time, or the number of milliseconds for filename.
· The Forward option panel allows Forward mail to. For each task, you must configure the destination Email, SMTP server, user and password for this smtp server.
· Also you can specify the From field of the message (Use messages From field) if you need one for a SMTP server that does not relay.
· Using the program:
· The Pop3 Accounts window shows all the accounts. You can see the status, how many mails are in the account and the last time you checked it.
· If you double click an account, it opens a new window (pop account mails) with all the mails of this account.