JRHtmlColorSelector is a popup color selector active-x control, similar to a combobox.It shows a popup window with a listing of all HTML colors
Version: 1.1JRHtmlColorSelector is a popup color selector active-x control, similar to a combobox.
License: Free To Try $46.00
Operating System: Windows
It shows a popup window with a listing of all the browser safe colors, arranged alphabetically by color name, saturation or lumination.
When a color is selected the ColorSelected event is fired and the selected colorvalue, colorname and colorindex is passed on to the container.
- popup menue for select sort method (saturation, name, lumination)
- utility for converting RGB to real HTML-Colorvalue.
- supports a variety of different styles
- usable as combobox or use of picker window from another control (i.e., a standard VB command button).
- comes with complete on-line help and detailed demonstration project in Vb6.
- usable with vb script (check the testcolorselector.html file)
- Common Dialog DLL not needed