A collection of 10 bone-chilling, spooky icons for this Halloween
Version:The Icons Halloween 2009 enables you to customize your desktop icon in accordance with the most loved holliday for all adges.
Operating System: Mac OS X
To do that you need to access the Finder's "Inspector". The inspector is shown or hidden when you press Command-Option-I with an item selected. Opening the Inspector for an item reveals various types of information including what the current icon is set to.
Here is a step-by-step guide for setting a folder icon:
· Select a file or folder that has the icon you want to use.
· Press Command-Option-I to bring up the Inspector panel.
· Click on the icon once. You should see a highlighted border around the icon.
· Press Command-C to copy the icon. Do NOT close the inspector panel.
· Select the file or folder that you want to customize.
· Click on the icon in the Inspector panel again and press Command-V to paste the icon.