iDof - Depth of field plugin for Lightwave 3D
Version: 3.2iDof is a depth of field plugin for Lightwave 3D. It is intended to provide intuitive but powerful tools to achieve the effect you want, whatever that is.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
The new iDof workflow is intended for Lightwave and a Compositing or Photo-editing Application. This is not necessary though, since an iDof Post Blur for Lightwave is included.
When you use iDof, you are using 2 Image Filter plugins, to be added in the Image Processing Tab of Lightwave's interface. One generates a better depth matte for depth of field than LW's default depth buffer. The other is optional, and provides a post processing blur based on the depth matte generated by the first plugin.
· The downloadable is a 10-day trial.
What's New in This Release:
iDof Channels Changes:
· RGB matte type added
· Now tied to user's dongle
· 24bit TGA output changed to 32bit TGA output for Greyscale matte type
iDof Post Blur Changes:
· Variable blur from Greyscale matte rather than just crossfaded blur
· Now tied to user's dongle.
· Lightwave 3D 7.5d, 8.x, or 9.