iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac is the ideal YouTube downloader for Mac and YouTube converter for Mac(.flv converter) - enabling you to download and convert YouTube videos to a wide arrange of video formats for playing back on iPad, iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, etc.
Version: 4.3.0iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac is the ideal YouTube downloader for Mac and YouTube converter for Mac (.flv converter) - enabling you to download and convert YouTube videos to a wide arrange of video formats including MP4, M4A, MOV, MP3, etc, enabling them to be played on iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 4S, Kindle Fire, etc. iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac also doubles as a YouTube HD video downloader and converter. It helps you download and convert YouTube HD video to HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI and more. Key features of iFunia YouTube Converter for Mac: 1. Totally free to download videos from YouTube sites;
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
2. Free download YouTube HTML5 videos;
3. Download High Definition YouTube videos in resolution of 1080p or 720p;
4. Support to download the latest YouTube 4K video;
5. Available for downloading multiple YouTube videos at a time;
6. Two easy ways to download YouTube videos: input the video URL to download, or drag and drop URL into YouTube Converter;
7. Stop or delete a downloading YouTube video file anytime you want without conflicting other files;
8. Download and Convert YouTube Videos for iPad, iPad 2, iPhone, iPhone 4S, iPod, Apple TV, Kindle fire, etc;
9. Adjust output video / audio settings such as Resolution, Frame Rate, Encoder, Sample Rate, and Bit Rate;
10. Support multithreading to convert YouTube videos at super high speed.
Version 4.3.0: Fixed some bugs.
Version 22.214.171.124: 1.Support new iPod touch 4 formats. 2.Support new Apple TV 2 formats. 3.Changed the default output. format.
Version 126.96.36.199: 1. Optimized the User-Interface to make it easier to use. 2. Optimized the description of output profile.
Version 188.8.131.52: Supported iPhone 4 video formats.
Version 184.108.40.2065: 1. Fixed a bug on freezing at 99% of the conversion. 2. Optimized the user interface to make it much easier.
Version 220.127.116.114: 1. Fixed a bug on delaying of video and audio. 2. Supported VRO video format import. 3. Enhanced the performance of encoding the FLV with incorrect timestamp.
Version 18.104.22.1689: 1. Fixed the error that converting the file from mono channel to 6 channel. 2. Changed the default audio channel of HD video output to 2 for better quality.