SyncPod for Mac makes it easy to transfer iPod songs, movies, TV shows, playlist, photos etc. to your Mac or iTunes library. Moreover, it features support for directly copying DVD movies and virtually any format video and audio to Apple devices.
Version: 2.0.2SyncPod for Mac makes it easy to transfer songs, movies, TV shows, playlist, photos from iPod, iPhone, iPad to your Mac and into iTunes.
License: Free To Try $39.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
This powerful iPod to Mac transfer also allows to copy your media files from Mac to iPod, iPhone, iPad, even if the device except iPhone is not synced with the iTunes library. Moreover, it features support for directly copying DVD movies and virtually any format video and audio to Apple devices.
1. Transfer iPod files to iTunes Library Media contents on Device and iTunes library will appear in two side-by-side iTunes-like windows.
You can freely drag music (individual or albums, playlists, artists, genres, rating), videos, photos and more to from your device to iTunes.
2. Copy Media Files to Device
Like but more powerful than iTunes, it allows to copy your media files iniTunes library or Mac to iPod iPhone iPad without erasing the content, even if the device (except iPhone) is not linked to the iTunes library.
3. Copy DVD movies to Apple device With a simple drag and drop, you can now rip and transfer DVD movies onto your Apple device.
Let this smart transfer wizard do the task and you just enjoy those fantastic movies on the go.
4. Expand Your Media Library
SyncPod greatly expands your iPod media library by enabling you to access any format video or audio stored on your Mac, like downloaded AVI movies and home videos to Apple device.
5. Sharing Made Easy
You can now share gems easily by copying media files from any device to your iTunes library, including DRM protected files (iTunes purchases), or transferring files from your iTunes to your friends' iPod and iPad.
6. One Step iPod Backup With one simple click, this powerful transfer can backup iPod iPhone iPad media contents including music, movies, TV shows, photos, e-books, audio books, to iTunes or Mac.
Keep your gems safely on your Mac.
Version 2.0.2: 1. Supported iPad 2. 2. Supported the latest version iTunes 10.2.1.
Version 2.0.0: 1. New interface to facilitate drag and drop file transfer2. Added support for playlist transfer3. Allow to preview audio, video, photos, e-books (PDF)4. Added support for editing and transferring main information of the media, including name, artist, ratings, etc.
Version 1.5.5: Fixed some bugs.